We're still open for business. Delivery time: 3-5 days
Warm White Designer Sphere Light, 20cm Mains Powered Lamp
- Mains operated ball light (240V, 4A). Installed Bulb: E27 screw type
- Designer styled lamp, ideal for homes, lounges, bedroom and event venues for weddings, parties
- Modern ball shaped lamp in PE plastic. Cool to the touch and easy to use
Bring a new modern lighting style to parties, large events, weddings and public displays with this warm white LED ball light.
Plug in the modern home lamp for a cosy feel to bedrooms, lounges, bars, or dinner table lighting for events.
An E27 bulb is already installed in the lamp, so you can simply plug in, switch on and enjoy.
The sphere light takes LED bulbs, CFL bulbs and filament bulbs. Use max. 5W LED Bulb or equivalent of 40W filament bulb.
Compatible with Philip Hue and other branded E27 bulbs.
- Diameter: 20cm diameter
- Circumference: 62.4cm
- Mains Powered, 250V, 4A
- E27 warm white bulb already installed (replaceable)
- Bulb Fitting: E27 Screwtype
- Bulb: Max. 40w filament, or 5W LED bulb
What you get
- 20cm mains powered ball light - warm white bulb included and installed. 1.5m cord with UK 3 pin plug
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.