25cm LED Orb Table Light, Dimmable Warm White E27 Mains Lamp
- Cool to touch PE plastic - perfect as a night lamp for children and in nurseries
- Mains operated ball lamp. Easily plug in to switch on as a night light or table mood lamp. 240V, 4A
- Modern stylish mood light for bespoke decoration at parties, wedding and events
Bring a new lighting style to parties, large events and public displays with the dimmable LED table light. The 25cm ball lamp can be set as a standard bedside light or decorate events and parties!
The glowing mains powered orb light will create a cosy atmosphere with the dimmable warm white E27 bulb light..
The bulb dims each time it is switched on. Switch the light on and off till the perfect brightness is reached.
The sphere light takes LED bulbs, CFL bulbs and filament bulbs. Use max. 5W LED Bulb or equivalent of 40W filament bulb.
Compatible with Philip Hue and other branded E27 bulbs.
- Diameter: 25cm
- Power: 250V, 4A
- E27 dimmable warm white bulb already installed (replaceable)
- Bulb Fitting: E27 Screwtype
- Bulb: Max. 40w filament, or 5W LED bulb
What you get
- 1x 25cm ball light - warm white LED dimmable bulb included and installed. 1.5m cord with UK 3 pin plug
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.