40% off all products! Hurry, offer ends in
30cm Modern Ball Table Lamp, Dimmable White Mains Powered E27
- Mains powered orb light 240V, 4A. Use as a bedside table lamp, night light or home decor
- Dimmable white LED bulb included. E27 screw type bulb fitting
- Designer sphere light - perfect for bars, lobbies, events, dinners, lounges
Add a fresh new look tro your home with the white LED ball lamp. Mains operated, simply plug in the orb light to brighten up your lounge, bedroom or event venues.
The white sphere has a dimmable E27 bulb pre-installed for instant use. Decorate weddings, festivals, events and bar with the modern lights.
The bulb dims each time it is switched on. Switch the light on and off till the perfect brightness is reached.
The sphere light takes LED bulbs, CFL bulbs and filament bulbs. Use max. 7W LED Bulb or equivalent of 40W filament bulb.
Compatible with Philip Hue and other branded E27 bulbs.
- Diameter: 30cm
- Mains Powered, 250V, 4A
- E27 dimmable white bulb already installed (replaceable)
- Bulb Fitting: E27 Screwtype
- Bulb: Max. 40w filament, or 7W LED bulb
What you get
- 1x 30cm ball light - white LED dimmable bulb included and installed. 1.5m cord with UK 3 pin plug
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.