50cm Sphere Light Mood Lamp Mains Powered - Warm White
You save: £109 (40%)
- 50cm mains powered ball floor lamp with warm white LED light- 10W warm white bulb included. E27 screw type fitting. Compatible with Philip Hue and other branded E27 bulbs
- 240V, 4A mains powered freestanding lamp
- Create the perfect atmosphere for event venues, weddings, parties, night clubs, restaurants, hotels
- Cool to touch. Ideal for lounge or bedroom ambient lighting. Material - PE Plastic
50cm ball lamp lights up in a cosy warm white light that suits a range of events, venues and occasions.
The 10W warm white bulb is included in the mood ball. Powered on mains, plug the LED table lamp and watch it glow!
The orb works on LED bulbs, CFL bulbs and filament bulbs. Use max. 12W LED Bulb or equivalent of 60W filament bulb.
Compatible with Philip Hue and other branded E27 bulbs.
The mood ball does not have a rechargeable battery and remote. We have rechargeable versions of the 50cm orb light.
- Diameter: 50cm
- Mains Powered
- Power: 240V, 4A
- Bulb Fitting: E27 Screwtype. Max. 100w filament, or 15W LED bulb
- 1.5m cord
What you get
- 1x 50cm sphere mains lamp with 10W warm white bulb
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.