12 Amber LED Flameless Battery Votive Candles 4cm
- Diwali diya. Indoors or can be left outdoors (protect from water)
- Completely safe: no naked flames and no hot wax
- Long battery life: candles will last for 24-48 hours continuously, or a week if used 4-6 hours a day
- Presented in a glossy gift box. Ready to use with batteries installed
Celebrate the light over dark in true Diwali style with our DIYA amber LED tealights. Build a ray of perfect light without the need to use matches or having to clean up the mess of dripping wax everywhere.
These amber LED tealights offers a soothing and calming ambience providing a magical experience during the festival of light. With its realistic flickering flame effect, you would never know it was not the real thing. There are no wires as it is completely portable and uses easily replaceable batteries.
With its powerful battery, you can get between 24 and 48 hours continuous candle light.
- Height: 4.3cm (including flame)
- Diameter: 3.6cm
- Battery requirements: 1 x CR2032 battery in each candle (included, replaceable, and extra batteries available from PK Green)
What you get
- 12 amber LED candles in a colour gift box.
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.