Black Friday - get 10% off. Use code PKG10. Ends Sunday 29th Nov
LED Hurricane Storm Lamp, Vintage Oil Lantern Light with Dimmer, Blue
- Blue coloured lantern in traditional oil lamp style. Use for theatre productions and vintage styled events and parties.
- Hook built-in for easy hanging and carrying. Ideal reading and table lamps at home
- Safe, heatless LED lamp. Dimmable LED light with dial switch
- Battery operated. Required 4x AA batteries (not included)
This battery powered blue coloured hurricane lamp LED lantern, crafted in a traditional oil lamp style, has 12 superbright LEDs. Perfect for camping and hiking. It not only will allow you to navigate those dark depths of your house, it also makes for a great decorative accessory.
This light makes an ideal gift. It is also perfect for school plays or theatre productions where an oil lamp or lantern is needed but without the dangers of flame and smoke.
- Height: 19cm without handle / 26cm with handle
- Width: 12cm
- Base Diameter: 10cm
- Weight: 220g (without batteries)
- Materials: Metal and toughened glass
- Battery Requirements: 4 x AA batteries (not included)
What you get
- 1x LED hurricane lantern - blue
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.