We are open for business. Delivery time: 2-4 days
20 LED Fairy Lights Warm White
- LED lights bonded into fine pliable wire, perfect for working into complex arrangements such as floral displays and craft projects
- Suitable for festival decorations, parties
- Put it up on garden fence; light up Xmas tree
- Excellent value for money; No heat, no fire risk
These LED string lights are an undiscovered gem for anyone wishing to produce original and stunning lighting effects. Tiny super bright LEDs are bonded into very fine wire making them extremely pliable, they can be worked into almost anywhere.
Floral displays, run underneath shelves, even worked into clothing as they produce no heat and are therefore completely safe. A dream item for creative crafters.
Our photos show them bundled up,yet once unravelled, each set measures 2.1 metres and how you use them is only limited by your imagination.
- Total length: 210 cm
- Distance between LED bulbs: 10 cm
- Distance from Battery box to first lamp: 20 cm
- Battery type: CR2032 x 2 (replacements available from PK Green)
- Battery time: It will last for 3-4 hours
What you get
- 20 warm white LED fairy lights string with batteries
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.