40% off all products! Hurry, offer ends in
4 Flameless Tea Lights White LED Battery Candles in Pink Box
- White flickering LED flame for realistic candle effect
- Battery powered candles. Includes 1x CR2032 battery per candles
- Flameless and heatless. The fake flame is cool to touch and is great for indoor use
- Use the safe flame tealights for indoor events, parties and dinner table decoration
The pretty pink box will look great when gifting friends and family. The set of 4 led tea lights come ready to use straight out of the box.
With a flickering white LED flame, the flameless candles will give a relaxing candle effect whether they are decorating a dinner party, or just for lounge and bedroom decoration.
Powered on CR2032 batteries (pre-installed) the battery operated tealights will give a long lasting candle light. Up to 48 hours continuously or up to a week if used every other evening.
The candles are white when switched off. When switched on the flame will light up white.
- Tealight dimensions: 3.6 height, diameter
- Box dimensions: 6cm height, 8.5cm width, 8.5cm length (with lid)
- LED colour: White
What you get
- 1x pink box with 4x led white tealights
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.