4 Red LED Tealights Blow On Off Candles in Frosted Holders
- Tealights in frosted plastic candle holders for a soft glow
- Red LED flame flickers. Motion sensor light to turn on and off
- Battery operated tealights. 3 x LR44 / AG13 batteries included and replaceable
- Tealights are removeable from holders. Use separately or together
The set of red led tealights will add a lovely glow to dinners, events and parties. In a frosted plastic tall candle holder, the tealights will look great along tables with the soft glow. The flameless tealights give the impression of a real candle with a flickering led flame. They also have a sensor to detect wind to blow the flame on and off and also motion sensor to switch on and off the candles will a small shake or a set down.
The battery operated tealights in holders include 3x LR44 / AG13 batteries. The batteries will last up to 24 hours for an all night candle light. The tealight can be switched on with ON/OFF switch, with the blow sensor and a small shake or tap.
- Material: Plastic
- Holder: height - 9cm, diameter - 4cm
- Tealight: height - 4cm (inc. flame), diameter - 3.6cm
- Weight: 0.5g
What you get
- Set of 4 frosted candle holders with red LED tealights
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.