40W Solar Panel with Charge Controller
- For motorhomes, caravans, camping or adds a 12V battery charger
- Strong rust-resilient frame with pre-drilled holes for mounting
- 10A charge controller with superior PWM technology included to protect battery, panel and other devices
- 40W monocrystalline solar panel with 2x 1m cables. Dimensions: 51.5cm (width), 2.5cm (thickness) and 53.5cm (height)
Premium, high quality 40W solar panel
If you're looking for the perfect 40W solar panel, you've found it. This solar panel has the latest solar technology, a superior build quality and comes with a 20 year power warranty.
It is ideal for:
- DC bulbs
- Powering water fountains and features
- Shed, caravan or boat lighting and motors.
- Charging 12V batteries, for example car batteries
10A charge controller included
This charge controller will protect your battery and solar panel. It features superior PWM technology and built-in electronic fuse for additional protection.
We recommend a charge controller for all panels above 15W.
Monocrystalline technology: even works when it's cloudy
The monocrystalline solar cells are unlike most other solar panels. You will get more power from the same amount of sunlight compared to other polycrystalline panels. Which is great for cloudy UK weather!
Weatherproof, rustproof and robust
Don't worry about bringing the panel indoors for winter or rainy weather, the rustproof and weatherproof panel is robust to be left outside for as long as you want.
It also has a superior build quality compared to most other panels. It has a robust factory fitted aluminium frame so you can mount it anywhere. There are even 4 pre-drilled holes for so you can mount it quickly.
Each panel is supplied with 5m cable.
20 year warranty as standard
We're so confident in our panel that you get a 20 year limited power output warranty as standard. This warranty does not cover against weather damage, misuse, wear and tear.
- Rated power (Wp) : 40W
- Maximum system voltage: 600V DC
- Voltage at maximum power (Vmp) : 18V
- Current at maximum power (Imp) 2.22A
- Open circuit voltage (Voc): 21.24V
- Short circuit current (Isc) : 2.5A
- Junction Box: IP67 Rating
- Dimensions of panel : 51.5cm (width), 2.5cm (thickness) and 53.5cm (height)
- Weight : 3.1kg
- 2m cable with crocodile clips
- LCD digital screen
- Protection functions: low voltage, charge/discharge, overload, reversed polarity
- Intelligent PWM charge mode
- Dimensions: 13.5cm x 7cm x 3cm
- Current: 10A
- Voltage: 12/24V
Note: It is possible join multiple panels in series to increase output.
What you get
- 40W monocrystalline all-weather solar panel
- 2x 1m cable with bare wire on end and metal forked connector the other end
- 10A charge controller
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.