50cm Orb Floor Lamp, Dimmable White LED Mains Light
- Use the mains powered sphere instantly. Simply plug in to the mains. Specs: 240V, 4A
- Cool to touch PE plastic - safe and heatless designer floor lamp for indoors
- Modern orb mood lighting for event venues, parties, weddings, hotels, restaurants
Bring a new modern lighting style to parties, large events, weddings and public displays with this dimmable LED ball light.
Plug in the modern home lamp for a cosy feel to bedrooms, lounges, bars, or dinner table lighting for events.
A dimmable E27 bulb is already installed in the lamp, so you can simply plug in, switch on and enjoy.
The bulb dims each time it is switched on. Switch the light on and off till the perfect brightness is reached.
The sphere light takes LED bulbs, CFL bulbs and filament bulbs. Use max. 15W LED Bulb or equivalent of 100W filament bulb.
Compatible with Philip Hue and other branded E27 bulbs.
- Diameter: 50cm
- Mains Powered, 250V, 4A
- E27 dimmable white bulb already installed (replaceable)
- Bulb Fitting: E27 Screwtype
- Bulb: Max. 100w filament, or 15W LED bulb
What you get
- 1x 50cm ball light - white LED dimmable bulb included and installed. 1.5m cord with UK 3 pin plug
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.