5m DC Power CCTV Extension Lead Plug to Socket 2.1mm 4A 12V
You save: £7.51 (40%)
- Suitable for all DC voltages 0-15V, Connector type: 2.1mm DC Socket to Plug
- Connector type: 2.1mm DC Socket to Plug. Approx. power capability: 4A (eg. approx. 50W @ 12V)
- This 5m DC lead can be used as extension cable for our solar aeration pump kits, 2w & 2.5 fountain pump kits
- 5M DC extension cable 4A 2.1mm. 4A capacity DC cable readily available in 3m and 10m length
This high quality DC cable can be used for wiring smaller solar projects, powering solar fountains and other plug to socket devices such as CCTV cameras.
This cable is specially manufactured by PK Green with higher specifications, than most similar DC cables available from other sellers.
This DC power lead is suitable for our solar aeration pump kits, 2w & 2.5w fountain pump kits.
See the range of 4A capacity DC cables in 3m, 5m and 10m length.
- Connector Type A: 2.1mm DC Socket
- Connector Type B: 2.1mm DC Plug
- External diameter of the DC connector - 5.5mm
- Internal diameter of the DC connector - 2.1mm
- Lead Length: 5m
- Cable Type: Extension
- 4A current carrying capacity
- Internal copper wire gauge 0.5mm
What you get
1x 5m DC extension cable
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.