We're still open for business. Delivery time: 3-5 days
Bespoke Personalised LED Cube Stool Seat, Floor Lamp, Many Sizes, Wireless or Mains Powered
This premium customised light box from PK Green can be personalised with your text or design.
It makes a unique thoughtful gift, for him or for her - especially for a birthday, anniversary, wedding, housewarming, festival, Valentine's day, Diwali or Christmas.
It also works well as a custom branded display light for your business - you can use it as an illuminated sign to promote your company, a corporate gift for your valued clients, for promotional display signage at a tradeshow...or simply to create an unforgettable impression at an event.
Whether you gift this lamp, place it in your living room, or make it a feature piece at your next event - it is guaranteed to make a lasting impression.
Features of your lightbox
These premium quality PK Green LED cube lights are the ultimate display lamps for your home, business or event.
Sizes up to 30cm are great as modern table centres: for trade shows, conferences, dinners, corporate events, parties, and more.
Sizes 40cm and larger are strong enough to sit on (80kg weight capacity) and they can be used as stools and seats. Our clients also use them as tables.
Perfect for your event, wedding, venue, bar, hotel lobby, restaurant, café, coffee shop, night club and more. Scatter multiple lights across your venue to create a spectacular lighting display.
Power options (choose option above)
- Great for events - wireless, no trailing wires
- Multi-colour light with remote - 16 colour options (including white), 4 colour changing modes, dimmable
- Long battery life - up to 8 hours on full charge
- Waterproof: IP65 rated, can use outdoors
- Good for continuous lighting
- On / off switch on the cord
- If the logo is a colour logo, we will supply with a bright white E27 bulb (ensures colours are accurately reproduced when cube is illuminated)
- If the logo is black, we will supply with multi-colour RGB E27 bulb (remote controlled, 16 colour options including white)
Battery powered (AAA)
- The 10cm cube is also available powered by 3 x AAA batteries (not included). If you would like this version, please specify it in the customisation details section.
- Material: strong PE plastic, single mould (not thin acrylic pieces glued together)
- Robust, shatterproof
- Soft rounded corners and edges
- Seamless design, borderless and frameless
- Uniform light distribution throughout
- Can have different designs / logos on each side of cube
- Weight: ranges from 250g (10cm cube) to 10kg (80cm cube)
- Dimensions: choose above, all 3 dimensions of cube (length, width, height) are equal
How your lamp will be made
Your PK Green light box will be personalised by hand, in the UK, using waterproof ultra-thin vinyl.
This gives it a premium look and embossed feel.
Colours will be matched as closely as possible. We can work with all colours including gradients.
We will also laminate the ink free of charge - this ensures the print lasts a long time, and gives it extra scratch resistance. PK Green lamps are built to last.
All lamps are assembled and customised by hand, in our workshop in Wolverhampton (in West Midlands, UK).
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.