Dog LED Keyring with Light and Sound
- Ideal to keep in your pocket, bag, glove box - great for those little night-time emergencies!
- Helps you with life's little troubles yet also makes a fantastic gift
- Search the deep dark corners of your bag, find a dropped coin, locate those ever elusive keyholes at night, signal to Mum...
- Fun design with soft contours. Ready to use with batteries already installed
For an easy light source and a great addition on your set of keys, choose this cute dog keyring for those little emergencies. Illuminate around you to find the right key to open the door or delving into your bag for loose change.
A soft contour design makes it the perfect keyring to pop in your pocket on your keys and with an simple clip ring, adding your dog onto any hoop will be hassle free. This keyring is suitable for all ages with its versatile attachment and adorable design.
- Fun novelty design
- Bright LED light
- Emits sound and lights up when button is pressed
- Long battery life
- Powered by 3 x AG10 batteries (included, installed and replaceable)
- Height: 6cm (max)
- Width: 3.5cm (max)
What you get
- 1 dog-shaped LED keyring with light and sound
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.