Hanging Glass Globe Tealight Holder Bauble Candle Decoration
- Hangs from 5cm of rope for a decorative effect from trees, hooks and ceilings
- Fits tea lights, succulents and air plants and various candles inside for a decorative look
- 10cm sized ball with 5.5cm diameter hole to fit tealights and small plants. Flat based for freestanding
- Use for weddings, party decorations, outdoor lighting or home interior
Add the perfect home decoration with the glass globe holders for air plants and tea lights. Hanging from a 5cm rope, let the glass baubles float from hooks, strings, tree branches for a beautiful sight of glowing lights.
The bauble has a 5.5cm diameter hole to insert wax or recommended LED tealight, small plants and our own very fairy garden!
The flattened base allows the glass ball to free stand for decoration along window sills, tables and cupboards or outdoors along patios and garden walls.
Please note: Tealight or air plants are not included. WARNING! Never leave burning candles unattended. Item gets hot in use of real flame tea lights. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Material: Glass
- Ball height: 10cm, width: 11cm
- Hole height: 5.5cm, width: 5.5cm
- Weight: 150g
What you get
- 1x glass globe terrarium candle holder
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.