40% off all products! Hurry, offer ends in
LED Bulb Light Hanging Rope Reading Light on Pull Cord
- White bulb for portable light for a reading lamp, party lighting, indoor decoration
- Battery operated bulb lamp - requires 3x AAA batteries
- 1m pull cord to switch on / off. Use cord to hang up and decorate
- Suitable for reading light, night lights or to light up inside cupboards and wardrobes
LED bulb on soft 1m cable cord rope. The versatile bulb light can be hung, strung and wrapped around bars, fencing and event venues. The bulb lights up in white LED for decorative and practical purposes.
The portable light requires 3x AAA batteries to light up. Pull the cable to switch the lamp on and off.
In 6 different colour options, the rope light is great to match with party and bedroom colour schemes.
Use the hanging led light for decoration or more practical uses for reading, in cupboards and wardrobes and outdoor sheds.
- Colour options: 6 -pink, purple, yellow, blue, green, red
- Dimensions: total height - 17cm, width - 4cm,
Cable length: 100cm
- Material: plastic
- Batteries: 3x AAA required
- Bulb - white light
What you get
- 1x bulb on a rope - colour chosen at random
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.