These Terms and Conditions apply to all retail transactions on this site (i.e. any transaction where the customer is an individual, and not acting for the purposes of his or her business or profession).
Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights. Unless explicitly stated, these terms and conditions are for retail purchases only.
Terms and conditions for business-to-business transactions (i.e. any transaction where the Buyer is a business, or is purchasing on behalf of a business) are included separately at the bottom of this page.
Product Description and Pricing
We have made every effort to display the products featured as accurately as possible. However, the colours we use, as well as the display and colour capabilities of your particular computer monitor, may greatly affect the colours you actually see on the screen. PK Green Enterprise Ltd cannot be held responsible for any limitations of your monitor and cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour, texture, or detail of merchandise will be accurate / the same as the actual product. Product images used on the website are for illustrative purposes only.
In the very rare event of a product price discrepancy, the purchase price of the product on the www.pkgreenshop.co.uk website prevails over the price that may appear on the delivery or product packaging. You will always be charged the price that is displayed on the checkout page. If the price is reduced after you purchased the item at full price, we cannot refund the difference.
For product items that are listed within the 99p deals and clearance categories, we may restrict the quantity per customer are allowed to put into the basket.
After you place an order on our website, you will receive communication from us delivered to your email address. Immediately after successful purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email. After we have dispatched your order, you will receive confirmation of dispatch.
Furthermore, we regularly communicate with all our customers via email. After your purchase, we may send important information regarding our website, review request for your purchase, news, interesting content and special offers via email. By placing an order on our website, you agree to receiving these emails. If at any point you wish to stop receiving our emails, please click the Unsubscribe link within an email you received, or alternatively contact us at email@example.com.
Order Confirmation and Payments
Once your order has been received you will receive a confirmation email. Your order is an offer to us to purchase a product and is accepted upon despatch. This will be confirmed by a despatch confirmation email. Customer enters into a contract only after the order has been physically dispatched from our warehouse.
PK Green Enterprise Ltd. reserves the right not to accept your order for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to payment problems, product availability and not meeting our eligibility criteria.
In the event of a problem collecting payment from a debit/credit card once we have confirmed receipt of your order we will not be obliged to despatch the order. In addition there may be some occasions when we may be unable to process your order. This may be due to the item being out of stock or no longer availabe, the payment is declined or because of a technical error.
If you are using a valid card and still experience problems, please try ordering again with the same card or place a separate order using an alternative card. All prices and charges on this site are in UK pounds. They include any VAT payable, and also include standard delivery charges for most addresses on mainland UK. We will contact you if the actual delivery charges are different to those included in the price shown on the web site. Please telephone for delivery prices outside mainland UK and in the north of Scotland.
Prices, offers and Products are subject to availability and may change before, but not after, we accept your Order. If something becomes unavailable we may offer you an alternative. We try very hard to ensure that all information on this site is accurate. However an error can occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we may cancel your Order at any time up to the point we send you the Product(s). We will contact you where we become aware of an error and ask whether you wish to continue with your Order at the correct price or cancel it. If we do cancel your Order or do not accept your Order, you will receive a full refund of any charges paid in advance.
We reserve the right to change prices without notice. All Orders for Products received before prices are changed will be fulfilled at the price when the Order was received by pkgreenshop, other than in the case were an error is discovered when we will contact you to ask whether you wish to continue with your Order at the correct price or cancel it. Payment methods are as detailed on the web site and include most major credit and debit cards. Payment must be made in full prior to the despatch of the Product ordered. We will tell you if your payment details cannot be authorised for any reason and may invite you to pay by another method or suggest that you order over the telephone.
If there is a system error with your order (2 discounts applied on the same order) - discount has been applied under tier pricing and you have used another discount code at the checkout. Then, we reserve the right to cancel one of the discounts and request the difference to be paid before we ship the order or we can cancel the order.
If customer places many orders on the same day for items from 99p deals category or places multiple orders on the same day using same or different codes then we reserve the right to cancel some or all of the orders as such misuse is against our T&Cs.
Product photography, video, marketing material
PK Green produces personalised and branded products, such as branded light boxes.
We may use photos or videos of products produced, in our marketing materials - on our website or in print.
We will ensure that these photos or videos do not contain personally identifiable information.
Re-selling and use of copyrighted content
You may NOT re-sell our products on Amazon, eBay, cDiscount, or other marketplaces.
Furthermore, images, product descriptions, product titles and all content on product pages and on this website are copyrighted material. The copyrights for this material belong to PK Green Enterprise Limited. You may not use or re-purpose any content from this website, including images or text, on any other platform, for personal or commercial use.
Product Stock and Delivery
Our Product availability information is updated regularly but it is possible that in some instances a Product may become unavailable between updates. In such circumstances we will notify you as soon as possible and advise you of any suitable alternative Products for you to consider. You do of course have the option of a full refund of any amounts you have paid in advance. Please note that estimated days for delivery shown on the web site are based on working days excluding Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays. Prior to delivery, you may be contacted to agree a convenient delivery day for all products other than those sent via standard letter post. Standard delivery times are between 8 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday. Premium delivery arrangements may be available at a small extra cost. These include prearranged am and pm deliveries and Saturday deliveries. If you are interested in a premium delivery service please contact us for details. We do everything we can to meet the delivery dates specified. However, these cannot be guaranteed as occasionally deliveries may be affected by factors beyond our control e.g. traffic problems, vehicle breakdowns, drivers not being able to deliver if no-one is present at the address, etc. In such circumstances we will inform you as soon as we become aware of an unexpected delay. We ask that you provide a telephone number where you can be contacted on the day of delivery in case unforeseen problems arise. All deliveries with the exception of Products sent by standard letter post require a signature on the delivery note to accept delivery and confirm the Product has arrived in an undamaged condition, unless you the customer has requested that the product is left without signature. We strongly recommend that you check the Product is complete and undamaged before signing. All damage queries must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the goods. If you are not satisfied with the condition of the Product please advise the driver and refuse the delivery. If you sign for the Product the full shipment will be deemed to have been supplied in good condition and pkgreenshop will not accept any claim for shortages in delivery or obvious defects or damage to or breakages to the Products. If after agreeing a delivery date, we are unable to make the delivery due to the absence of someone to sign for the delivery you will be asked to pay any costs incurred to redeliver the products at a later time or date. Some of our Products are delivered direct from the supplier, subject to availability. Some are made to Order. Some can only be delivered to mainland UK addresses. For orders outside Mainland UK and outside UK there is additional delivery charge. Please contact us beforehand.
Product Cancellation and Returns
We are sure you will be delighted with your purchase. If however it is not exactly what you wanted then you have the right to cancel your Order at any time either before or up to 30 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays) following the day the Product(s) was delivered. This does not include Products which have been personalised, business to business transactions or Products which were ordered to your specification. If you wish to cancel your Order you must notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within the seven working days of delivery requesting that you would like to return the product. We will then issue instructions for returning the item. In all cases, your Product must be complete and in 'as new' condition. If you have opened the box to examine the Product you must have done so without damaging or marking the Product or packaging. The Product must not have been used or installed. It should be returned with the original box and packaging, along with any accessories and literature you received with it. You, the customer will be liable for return delivery charges, however we can arrange the pick up if required. Our standard website prices include delivery within the price for most orders within Mainland UK. If you follow the above steps, we will issue you with a full refund for the cost of the Product and any standard delivery charge you may have paid to receive the product; next day, timed, Saturday or outside UK mainland additional delivery charges will not be refunded; you will be liable for return delivery charges. Refunds take up to 30 days to be credited to your payment card following receipt of the Product by pkgreenshop in ‘as new’ condition. All our Products have at least a one year manufacturer's warranty. Faults are very rare, but if you consider an item to be faulty please call or email us immediately. We may be able to help solve the problem over the phone. If the Product needs to be returned for inspection, please check with us how the item should be returned. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault. Faulty Products will be repaired or replaced. This promise does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear. Please always follow the manufacturer’s installation and aftercare instructions, as not doing so will invalidate the warranty. This returns policy does not affect your legal rights. All damage queries must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
For Items returned where there is no fault, where the customer has decided to cancel the order for any reason we retain the right to apply a transaction charge to cover any reasonable costs incurred due to this cancellation. In certain situations and B2B transactions, a 15 - 30% restocking fee will apply which will be at the discretion of the company.
If you return personalised or customised products, the cost of personalisation will not be refunded (the cost of personalisation varies from item to item, and will be at our discretion).
pkgreenshop takes its environmental obligations seriously and we recycle where ever possible. Electronic waste is one of the fastest growing waste areas and much of it can be recycled to make new consumer goods. With effect from July 2007, the UK’s Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations have required that all retailers both actively assist in delivering a UK wide WEEE collection infrastructure and encourage their customers to participate in recycling. In order to assist customers in remembering that electronic goods can be recycled and therefore should not be placed in the general waste, many products of this type are now marked with a crossed out wheelie bin symbol. Please help us to minimise the effect we have on the environment by recycling your waste electrical goods. Customers can find their nearest recycling points and helpful recycling tips for electrical goods by visiting www.recycle-more.co.uk.
Please note that pkgreenshop.co.uk uses Google Analytics to track order conversions on certain products.
Website Use and Errors
As a visitor to, and user of this website, you must assume full responsibility for any costs associated with the servicing of equipment employed in connection with your use of our site. In effect, you agree that your access will be subject to these terms and conditions and that such access is undertaken at your own risk. PK Green Enterprise Ltd shall not be liable for damages or losses of any kind which you may incur from your use of or inability to access this site.
We try to keep most reliable information on our website at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologise if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price or item availability. We try to ensure that all pricing on the website is accurate, but occasionally an error may occur and goods may be incorrectly priced. If we discover that a pricing error has been made, we reserve the right to suspend your order and contact you to ask whether you wish continue with the order at the correct price. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price. We present our content 'as is' and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.
Klarna (pay later or pay in installments option)
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with .
In Switzerland, Klarna offers its services together with its subsidiary Billpay. If you share personal data with Klarna and Billpay you need to explain this in your privacy notice and link to Klarna’s and Billpay’s local privacy notices there. Below is an example of what that could look like in your existing privacy notice (the specific data categories transferred to be added, and text to be translated into your local language):
Billpay’s/Klarna’s payment options: In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options and to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna and Billpay. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna’s (, , or versions) and Billpay’s (, , or versions) privacy notices.
Our 1 year guarantee gives you complete peace of mind. If your product stops working or doesn't work as it should (of course, allowing for things like wear and tear as mentioned in the small print below) - simply contact us within a year and we'll send you a replacement, or give a full refund. Guarantee period is 12 months from date of purchase.
Our extended 2 year guarantee can be availed by subscribing to our mailing list. The guarantee will remain active as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. Guarantee period is 24 months from date of purchase, as long as the customer is subscribed to the mailing list.
Guarantee conditions (for all guarantees)
This guarantee does not cover against weather damage, misuse, wear and tear.
Lead-acid batteries (such as in solar kits) are not covered under this guarantee. Outdoor solar products should not be left outside in autumn/winter in freezing conditions.
The guarantee applies to products purchased on www.pkgreenshop.co.uk and does not apply to PK Green products purchased from other websites or marketplaces.
This warranty does not apply to products which are no longer available for sale or have been discontinued.
We will do our best to fulfill the guarantee by replacing the required part or by sending a replacement. If the exact replacement is not available, we are happy to substitute it with a suitable alternative product at our discretion. In the unlikely event of the spare parts not being available, we may give you a reimbursement.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
Final price at checkout includes VAT. For customers residing in Jersey and Guernsey, please note: any items purchased from the pkgreenshop website are inclusive of VAT. This is a UK registered website and we have no legal obligation to supply items with zero VAT.
Registration no: 05847600 - Registered in England. VAT: GB925352527
Address: Unit 26, Watery Lane Ind. Estate, Watery Lane, Willenhall WV13 3SU United Kingdom
Terms & conditions for business-to-business transactions
The following terms and conditions apply to business-to-business (B2B) transactions. B2B transactions are any transactions where the Buyer is a business, or the Buyer is purchasing on behalf of a business. In other words, B2B transactions are where the customer is acting for the purposes of his or her business or profession.
Acceptance of Orders
- Seller’s acceptance of all orders are subject to Buyer’s acceptance to the terms and conditions of the Agreement. The Agreement consists of these terms and conditions, Seller’s quotation if any, and Seller’s order acknowledgment. Buyer’s acceptance of any offer by Seller must be made on such terms and conditions exactly as offered by Seller. Any of Buyer’s terms and conditions which are different from or in addition to those contained in the Agreement are objected to by Seller and shall be of no effect unless specifically agreed to in writing by Seller. Commencement of performance or shipment shall not be construed as acceptance of any of Buyer’s terms and conditions which are different from or in addition to those contained in the Agreement. If a contract is not earlier formed by mutual agreement in writing, acceptance by Buyer of products or services furnished by Seller pursuant hereto shall be deemed Buyer’s assent to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Orders and Prices
- Proposals for Seller to supply products to Buyer are valid for 14 days from issuance unless otherwise agreed to be Seller in writing. Orders may not be cancelled or modified, either in whole or part, without Seller’s express written consent. If Seller consents to any order modification or cancellation, it may impose an order modification or cancellation fee. All prices are as stated in Seller’s quote and specifically override any prices referenced in Buyer’s purchase order. Prices for orders for immediate shipment are prices in effect at time of receipt of order. Qualifying orders specifying future delivery will be invoiced at prices and terms in effect at time of shipment. The prices stated in this Agreement are in UK Sterling and do not include transportation, insurance or any sales, use, excise or other taxes, duties, fees or assessments imposed by any jurisdiction. All applicable taxes will be paid by Buyer, unless Buyer provides Seller with appropriate tax emption certificates, and if Buyer requests that Seller ship products to Buyer’s customer, Buyer must provide Seller with a valid resale certificate or other valid exemption certificate for its customer, and Buyer hereby indemnifies Seller for all taxes, costs, fees, expenses, penalties, and other charges if Buyer cannot provide adequate evidence that it remitted the applicable sales tax to the destination state. Any amounts paid at any time by Seller that are the responsibility of Buyer shall be invoiced to Buyer and reimbursed to Seller. All prices and other terms are subject to correction for typographical or clerical errors.
Completion of Work and Payment
- All goods shall be paid for in advance, unless otherwise agreed.
- The Buyer’s right to possession shall cease, if he, not being a company, commits an available act of bankruptcy or if he, being a company does anything or fails to do anything which would entitle receiver to take possession of any assets or which would entitle to a person to present a petition for winding up. The Seller may for the purpose of recovery of the goods enter upon any premises where they are stored or where they are reasonably thought to be stored and may repossess the same.
Delivery, Title and Risk of Loss
- Goods are at the risk of the Customer as soon as they leave the Seller’s Company premises.
- Goods shall remain the sole and absolute property of the Seller as legal and equitable owner until such a time as the Buyer shall have paid to the Seller thereof together with the full price of any other goods the subject of any other contract with the Seller and together with all storage charges and interest which may be due to the Seller under this contact or any other, and until payment in full as aforesaid has been made the Buyer acknowledges that he is in full possession of the goods solely as Bailee for the Seller. Until the Buyer becomes the owner of the goods they will store them separately from their own goods or those of any other person and in a manner, that makes them readily identifiable as the goods of the Seller.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery of goods shall be Ex the Seller’s premises.
- The Seller is only responsible for loss or damage to any goods caused by negligence of the Seller or its employees.
- The Buyer must arrange their own insurance, this, however, can be provided by the Seller at an additional cost.
- Goods received that are damaged must be reported to the Seller within 24 hours of delivery if a credit or exchange is required.
- Seller will make a reasonable effort to observe the dates specified herein or such later dates as may be agreed to by Buyer for delivery or other performance, but Seller shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or failure to perform due to acceptance of prior orders, strike, lockout, riot, war, fire, acts of God, accident, delays caused by any subcontractor or supplier or by Buyer, technical difficulties, failure or breakdown of machinery or components necessary for order completion, inability to obtain or substantial rises in the price of labour or material or manufacturing facilities, curtailment of or failure to obtain sufficient electrical or other energy supplies, or compliance with any law, regulation, order or direction, whether valid or invalid, of any governmental authority or instrumentality thereof, or due to any circumstances or any causes beyond its reasonable control, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing and whether or not foreseen. As used herein, “performance” shall include, without limitation, fabrication, shipment, delivery, assembly, installation, testing and warranty repair and replacement, as applicable.
- Buyer agrees that delay in delivery or failure to deliver or perform any part of this Agreement shall not be grounds for Buyer to terminate or refuse to comply with any provisions hereof and no claims or penalty of any kind shall be effective against Seller for such delay or failure; provided, however, that if the delay or failure extends beyond six (6) months from the originally scheduled date either party may, with written notice to the other, terminate this Agreement without further liability for the unperformed part of this Agreement.
- All products delivered hereunder shall be deemed accepted by Buyer as conforming to this Agreement, and Buyer shall have no right to revoke any acceptance, unless written notice of the claimed nonconformity is received by Seller within thirty (30) days of delivery, thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any use of a product by Buyer, its agents, employees, contractors or licensees, for any purpose after delivery thereof, shall constitute acceptance of that product by Buyer.
- Invoiced overages and product shortages must be reported within ten (10) days of invoice due. Any discrepancies not reported within ten (10) days will not be considered for an adjustment.
- The Seller gives no warranty that the goods are fit for the Buyer’s purpose or purposes.
- The Buyer warrants that it has satisfied itself that the Goods will be fit for every purpose which the Buyer requires and the Buyer has not relied on any skill or judgment of the Seller in that regard.
- The Buyer further warrants that: (a) the Buyer is aware that the Goods are supplied for the purpose for which they were manufactured; (b) the Buyer has all necessary licenses and permissions required for their use; (c) the Goods will be tested prior to use; (d) the Goods will only be used by suitably qualified individuals; (e) the Goods will be regularly serviced, tested, certified and inspected; (f) the Goods will not in any way be adapted or altered; (g) the Buyer will not give or imply any warranty to any person to whom the Buyer may sell or let the Goods other than the foregoing and that the Buyer will notify that person to the requirements of the Seller as to license, test, use, service, inspection, certification and adaptation as above and of any statutory authority of any state or country in which the Buyer or that person is resident or carrying on business.
Default and Termination
- Buyer may terminate this Agreement if Seller materially defaults in the performance of its obligations hereunder and fails to cure such default within sixty (60) days after written notice thereof from Buyer. Such termination shall be Buyer’s sole remedy in the event of a default by Seller.
- Buyer shall be deemed in material default under this Agreement if Buyer fails to pay any amounts when due hereunder, cancels or attempts to cancel this Agreement prior to delivery or refuses delivery or otherwise fails to perform any of its obligations hereunder or fails to pay the Seller any sums due under any other agreement or otherwise. In the event of a material default by Buyer, Seller may, upon written notice to Buyer, (1) suspend its performance and withhold shipments, in whole or in part, (2) terminate this Agreement, (3) declare all sums owing to Seller immediately due and payable, and/or (4) recall products in transit, retake same and repossess any products held by Seller for Buyer’s account, without the necessity of any other proceedings, and Buyer agrees that all products so recalled, taken or repossessed shall be the property of Seller, provided that Buyer is given credit therefor. Exercise of any of the foregoing remedies by Seller shall not preclude exercise of any of the others, and neither the existence nor exercise of such remedies shall be construed as limiting, in any manner, any of the rights or remedies available to Seller.
Limitation of Liability and Claims
- Seller’s aggregate liability in damages or otherwise shall in no event exceed the amount, if any, received by seller hereunder. In no event shall Seller be liable for incidental, consequential or special loss of damages of any kind, however caused, or any punitive, exemplary or other damages. No action, regardless of form, arising out of or in any way connected with this Agreement or products or services furnished by seller may be brought by Buyer more than one (1) year after the cause of the action.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations, proposals, agreements and understandings, whether oral or written, relating to the products to be purchased hereunder or otherwise relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. Any representation, warranty, course of dealing or trade usage not expressly contained or reference herein shall be not binding on Seller.
- In the event of default in payment of the purchase price or any part thereof, Buyer agrees to pay Sellers expenses, including reasonable solicitor’s fees and expenses, incurred by Seller in enforcing payment thereof, including all expenses incurred in connection with any arbitration or judicial proceeding.
- Buyer shall not assign or transfer any rights or claims under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Seller, and any purported assignment made without such consent shall be void. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the successors and permitted assigns of the parties.
- Buyer shall comply fully with all industry safety standards applicable to the installation, distribution or sale of items incorporating the products supplied by the Seller, including but not limited to the “British Standard BS 7671 “Requirements for Electrical Installations. IET Wiring Regulations.” Published by the IET, including all marking, labelling and supplemental user and service information (if any) required by the standards, where applicable. Buyer shall comply with all applicable safety-related laws, rules and regulation of any governmental body have jurisdiction to regulate the manufacture, distribution or sale of items incorporating the products supplied by Seller. Buyer shall obligate all persons and entities buying such products from Buyer (other than end users) to comply with such industry standards, laws, rules or regulations applicable to such person or entity. Buyer shall defend and hold Seller harmless against any expense, loss, costs or damages relating to any claimed failure by Buyer to comply with such industry standards, laws, rules or regulations or from any bodily injury, illness or property damage resulting from products manufactured by Buyer which incorporate the products supplied by Seller.
- If the products purchased from Seller are to be used in the performance of a government contract or subcontract, no government requirements or regulations shall be binding upon Seller unless specifically agreed to by Seller in writing. No modification, amendment, rescission, waiver or other change in the Agreement shall be binding on Seller unless agreed to in writing by Seller. The invalidity or unenforceability, in whole or in part, of any provision herein shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein. Failure or delay on the part of either party to exercise any right, power, privilege or remedy herein shall not constitute a waiver thereof. The section headings contained herein are for convenience of reference only and are not to be used in the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.