LED Light with Unique Fire Flame Effect, 15cm Battery Table Lamp
You save: £23.31 (40%)
- 15cm LED candle lamp with amber fire-like flame effect
- LED light with a warm soothing glow. Perfect brightness for a bedside table light or a coffee table
- Requires 3x AA disposable batteries (not included). Easy to install. The LED candle light will lasts up to 50 hours
- Can be used in living rooms, lounges, dining tables, bedrooms, hotels, bars
- Dimensions: 15 cm height, 9cm max width. Material: Plastic
Flame effect led candle lamp, for table lighting at home, as a bedroom bed lamp or for restaurants and bars. The easy and safe way to bring the soothing flame effect of a candle without the worry and risk of real flames.
The LED lamp has a realistic fire-like light, from 36 amber LEDs. The LED efficient light will give up to 50 hours of flickering fire light - a great staple to cosy lounges and lobbies.
The 15cm tall candle light is easy to use. Simply insert 3x AA disposable into the base and turn ON/OFF with the switch on the base.
- Dimensions: 15cm height, 9cm max width
- Material: Plastic
-Battery: 3x AA (not included)
What you get
- 1x flame effect amber candle light
Super quick delivery and excellent service.
We have used PK Green countless times, and their lamps always work wonders at our events.
- David W.
The personalised spheres look amazing!
They add another dimension compared to regular lamps and work great with our company logo.
- Paulette L.
I was very impressed by PK Green's customer service.
I had a few issues with my order, but they went above and beyond to resolve them. Couldn't be happier!
- Tom B.
The customised lamps you produced were exceptional.
Everyone was talking about them. They certainly made an impression and will help us get more clients.
- Abigail C.
Thank you for the great service.
The service you provided was just as personal as the personalised light boxes!
- Fiona H.
Excellent quality lights.
They are robust and have withstood the test of time - even outdoors. Would definitely recommend.
- Mark R.